Monday, August 3, 2009

three.days.

You did, in fact, read correctly. In just three days, I will be flying above Europe. FINALLY.
Could not sleep last night. Too sick, nervous, excited... confused. Woke up at 5 in the morning, and could not get back to sleep. Got up at 5:30 and made a list of things to do today... half of which I have not yet completed. And I've had more than 12 hours.

Finalized my flights from London to Amsterdam, and back. That is all the flights organized. Now I just have to wait.

I greatly anticipate my farewell lunch at work tomorrow, where I will be drinking a large amount and quite possibly embarrass myself in my final 3 hours at Macrossans. Then when 5:00 hits, we are off to Taco Tuesday. After almost a year of dedication, and only missing 3 Taco Tuesday's, tomorrow will be my last one.

My LAST one.

It will be big. EPIC. The goodbye's, however, will not be so epic. I wish I could skip the goodbye's, I am so bad at them.

I do apologize for the lack of interesting things posted in this first blog, but I am getting used to it, and also entertained by Seinfeld in the background. I promise they will improve once I get the hang of blogging, and something interesting happens in my life that is worth blogging about.

I am not sure when I will get to use the internet Europe, but while I chase fun over there this is the easiest way for anybody who wants to know what I'm doing to keep interested.

That is all.
James.

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you have a blog/know what a blog is.
    you could be like diablo cody and write a screenplay.
    also, maddy expects royalties for the use of her photo.

    ReplyDelete